- May 24 Tue 2011 15:48
- May 06 Fri 2011 13:38
榮格用了許多特定的詞彙來描述心靈的各個部分，包括意識(conscious)和潛意識（unconscious）在內。這些概念源自於他大量的臨床觀察經驗，包括他早期詞語聯想（word association）的實驗研究，而詞語聯想則是日後多種波動描記器（polygraph testing，現今的測謊器）的前身，也是心理情結（psychological complex）這個概念的基礎。（榮格首次讀到佛洛伊德於一九○○年出版的《夢的解析》﹝Interpretation of Dreams﹞時，對詞語聯想已有深入的研究。）
- May 05 Thu 2011 02:13
- May 04 Wed 2011 22:03
- "I've come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that's as unique as a fingerprint - and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you."
- -Oprah Winfrey, O Magazine, September 2002
US actress & television talk show host (1954 - )
- "Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
- -- Francis of Assisi, clergyman
"It's not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
-- Charles Darwin(1809-1882)
"There are two tragedies in life. One is not to get your heart's desire. The other is to get it."
--George Bernard Shaw, "Man and Superman" 1903, act 4
"When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him." --Euripides
“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.”
“The first thing the intellect does with an object is to class it along with something else. But any object that is infinitely important to us and awakens our devotion feels to us also as if it must be sui generis and unique. Probably a crab would be filled with a sense of personal outrage if it could hear us class it without ado or apology as a crustacean, and thus dispose of it. "I am no such thing," it would say; "I am MYSELF, MYSELF alone.”
最須要恐懼的，是恐懼本身 (The only thing we have to fear is fear itself）--Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Apr 16 Sat 2011 01:05
1. “Life is not fair - get used to it.”
2. “The world won't care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.”
3. “You will NOT make 40 thousand dollars a year right out of high school. You won't be a vice president with car phone, until you earn both.”
4. “If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss. He doesn't have tenure.”
5. “If you mess up, it's not your parents' fault, so don't whine about your mistakes, learn from them.”
- Apr 16 Sat 2011 00:11
- Apr 10 Sun 2011 16:04
- Apr 06 Wed 2011 21:56
- Apr 02 Sat 2011 12:33
- Mar 22 Tue 2011 01:32
- Mar 18 Fri 2011 22:28
- Mar 17 Thu 2011 00:55
- Mar 16 Wed 2011 02:03
- Sep 14 Tue 2010 00:00
- Nov 03 Tue 2009 23:58
Good for both young generation and "old bone".
以下是蘋果電腦公司與Pixar動畫製作室執行長Steve Jobs 在2005年6月12日對全體史丹佛大學畢業生的演講內容。
- Oct 22 Thu 2009 00:33
- Oct 18 Sun 2009 12:08
- Oct 18 Sun 2009 09:58